▪ Phone bidding by calling the Rawson Auction office 079 980 3457.
▪ Electronic bidding by email: email@example.com
▪ Online bidding
VIEWINGS: By Appointment only
RESERVE PRICE: R20 000 000.00 (All offers will be reviewed)
CONTACT: Tanya Jovanovski 079 980 3457
Please note the property consultant will explain all bidding options to you pre auction.
1. No registration fee to bid.
2. Non-refundable 5% deposit of purchase price on fall of the hammer (payable by the buyer).
3. Non-refundable 10% commission plus vat over and above the purchase price to Rawson auctions on fall of the hammer (payable by the buyer).
4. The aforesaid guarantee or bond confirmation shall be presented and/or cash shall be payable by the purchaser to the seller’s attorneys within 45 (forty-five) days after signature of these conditions of sale by the last signing party hereto.) Payment strictly by bank guaranteed cheque or eft (we regret no cash)
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to obtain the correct information, neither Jovanovski Properties CC T/A Rawson Auctions (“Rawson Auctions”), nor any of its subsidiaries and related companies, nor the Sellers, guarantee the correctness of the information, and none of the aforementioned will be held liable for any direct or indirect damages or loss, of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising, suffered by any person as a result of errors or omissions in the information supplied, whether due to the negligence or otherwise of Rawson Auctions, its subsidiaries and related companies, the Sellers or any other person. The information contained herein is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for a thorough due diligence investigation.
Rawson Auctions, the staff & the auctioneer indemnify themselves against any claims, damages or being sued because of any litigation between the purchaser & the seller relating to the auction of the property. Rawson Auctions is not liable for any litigation between the purchaser & the seller.
Consumer Protection Act regulations stipulate that all bidders be registered and provide certified copies of their identity documents along with proof of residence